Kickin’ It With Kryz - Ask Me Anything!
One day in July, before a Summer Gods Tour stop in Houston, TX, Kryz was at the hair dressers.
Bored, he took to Twitter, asking if he should do an ‘AMA’. That means, “Ask Me Anything”… not American Music Awards or Amateur Martial Arts, not in this case anyway. 77% of his followers wanted the twonk to do one, so, below is a recap of what we found out about our favorite guitar player.
- While it seems most people like his hair, Kryz thinks of it as a shit bird’s nest… there would be no white streaks or mohawks.
- Kryz was excited for the Vegas show, because it was indoors and there would be no rain. However, he hates the place, it’s just not for him (As a side note, it was pretty hot at that show).
- When it’s hot outside, Kryz prefers to be inside enjoying the AC, rather than taking a dip in a pool.
- Kryz has partaken in natto but, did mention, “it’s hard to eat that shite, though.”
- There is an endless list of foods and drinks from Ireland that Kryz misses, mostly the fresh produce.
- At this point in the tour, Kryz’s favorite show was, “That indoor one where it wasn't hot as balls.”
- Kryz seemed positive that the band would be going back to NY on the Fall Tour, and there would be a cornhole rematch.
- When asked if he loves his Twitter alter ego as much as everyone else, Kryz said, “don’t know him/her”… @FookinIrish says he does, maybe one day all will be revealed.
- Kryz likes doing episodes of 3eb Life, although they are time consuming, and says he has another one ready to go.
- French & Japanese, Gaelic Irish are other languages Kryz speaks.
- Kryz is not into sharing his Jedi robe looking sweatshirt, cuz, “Siths don’t share.”
- Kryz’s current favorite beer is Sapporo.
- The craziest thing he’s seen at a show was “Some proper mad fella undressing and throwing the clothes on stage.”
- Kryz was disappointed there was little opportunity to go bike riding so far this tour.
- The names of Kryz’s guitars are… BB8, Tyderium, Vader, Anakin, TK421, Emperor, Imperial, Tarkin, Fett, Death Star, and Sidious.
Thanks to Kryz for this insight into what makes him tick. And, thanks to those who asked questions, there were some great ones! I hope we get more question and answer sessions like this, they sure are fun!